The Boy Scouts of America places the greatest importance on creating the most secure environment possible for our youth members. To maintain such an environment, the BSA developed numerous procedural and leadership selection policies and provides parents and leaders numerous resources for the Cub Scout, Boy Scout, and Venturing programs.
Youth Protection Training for Adult Leaders may be taken online at http://olc.scouting.org.
This training is required for all Registered Leaders withing the Boy Scouts of America.
- Youth Protection and Leadership
- Cub Scout Meeting Guide – “It happened to Me”
- How to Protect Your Children from Child Abuse: A Parent’s Guide for Cub Scouts
- Troop Meeting Guide – “A Time to Tell”
- How to Protect Your Children from Child Abuse: A Parent’s Guide for Boy Scouts
Additional resources on Youth Protection can be found on the National BSA website HERE